Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yuvraj Singh

This is unbelievable, for the entire nation, the team and for Sachin Tendulkar. I want to dedicate this award to my gurujis and my family. We were chasing 359 in the previous World Cup and there was more pressure. But today, Gauti and Dhoni batted exceptionally well, took the pressure away and batted like champions. It was my job to come and bowl 10 overs every time I got a chance to bowl. Tonight’s gonna be a good night! 

Thank you Team India, thank you the support staff. Clive Lloyd gives the Man of the Tournament award to ‘Yuvraj Singh’ for scoring 362 runs and for taking 15 wickets. If there is one person who played his part in almost every game, it is Yuvraj Singh. He is a proud man. MS Dhoni is the Man of the Match for an excellent knock of 91 under pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment